Last Updated: July 2, 2022
Welcome to my foray into international dining and things to do! As I continue to travel the world and get asked for recommendations, send some to me, and let me know what you think of the ones below.
Ciudad de México (CDMX) has incredible international cuisine. Not known for craft cocktails, though you can find decent ones here and there. Walk around and explore the various parks & plazas. Pujol is one of the most famous restaurants, Michelin star rated and requires a reservation months in advance if you can make it happen.
TOP FOOD & DRINK
OTHER FOOD & DRINK
- Traspatio (Mexican Food) – Mexico City
- KOKU (Japanese Food) – Mexico City
- Comedor de los Milagros (Food Hall) – Mexico City
- Plantasia Cafe (Vegan Food) – Mexico City
- Viveros de Coyoacán (Park) – Mexico City
I feel fortunate to have visited Florence, Positano, and Venice! All beautiful spots. I prefer Positano, as a California girl in love with waterfront cities. Seafood is always an excellent choice when ordering. Don’t get acid reflux from too much wine and limoncello like I did!
- A Puteca e Masaniello di Esposito Aniello (Charcuterie) – Positano
- L’incanto (Pasta Vongole) – Positano
- Buca di Bacco (Grilled Octopus) – Positano
- Acqua al 2 (Pumpkin Pasta) – Florence
- Il Latini (Florentine Steak) – Florence
- Hosteria del Bricco (Porchetta) – Florence
- Bacarretto (EVERYTHING) – Venice
- Al Grill (Steak) – Venice
- Pensione La Fenice (Hotel) – Positano
- Inkae (Tattoo) – Venice